Use the following steps to run Tuxemon on Windows from the prebuilt binary:
Note: The binary package may be outdated. For the most recent build, use the source instructions.
1. Download the prebuild Windows package here.
2. Extract the archive to a folder.
3. Execute "tuxemon.exe" to launch Tuxemon.
Use the following steps to run Tuxemon on Windows from source:
1. Download and install Python here.
2. Download and install Pygame here.
3. Download and install the Python Imaging Library here.
4. Download the latest development version of Tuxemon here and extract the archive to a folder.
5. Double-click on "tuxemon.py" to launch Tuxemon.