Use the following steps to run Tuxemon on Android using a prebuilt package:
1. Download the latest development version of Tuxemon for Android here.
2. Ensure that you have enabled installation of apps from unknown sources.
3. Install the downloaded .apk file to your phone.
Use the following steps to build Tuxemon for Android from source. These steps were performed on Ubuntu 14.04. The steps for other platforms may differ:
1. Download and extract the latest development version of Tuxemon here.
2. Modify the tuxemon/tuxemon/tuxemon.cfg configuration file and set "controller_overlay" to "1".
3. Run the following commands to build Tuxemon for Android: